A stop-over point for early travellers, Chatsworth is located at the joining of Highways 6 and 10. Essentially a rural community, it takes its flavour from the farmlands and forests surrounding it, and welcomes visitors to stop awhile as they drive through central Grey.
- First named Johnstown
- A trading centre for Holland and Sullivan townships
- The Toronto-Sydenham Colonization Road is marked with a plaque
Community Facilities and Points of Interest
- Community Centre and Fairgrounds
- Nearby Hidden Valley Farm, all-organic growers
- Chatsworth Fall Fair September