Santa Claus is comin' to town...or at least a town near you in Grey County! The holiday seasons brings us many parades and celebrations for the little ones to visit the man in red, and share their Christmas wish lists.
A 5-bedroom 19th century farmhouse nestled amongst rolling hills, picturesque meadows, & sprawling maples and pines. 20 wooded acres also feature a lovely pond & river. The house sleeps up to 16 and has everything you need for a relaxing getaway.
- century yellow-brick farmhouse
- sleeps up to 16 guests
- woodstove in kitchen, geothermal furnace
- 20 acre property, with trails, a pond, a stream, and backing onto a river
- 2 canoes, 2 kayaks, life jackets, and water shoes
- 5 bedrooms (queen bed in 4, bunk beds in 5th)
- a pull out in the den, pull out in the living room, and a day-bed in the upstairs hallway and kitchen.
- all linens and towels are provided.
- full kitchen with large & small appliances, all cookware and dishes
- living room, dining room, and upstairs den
- sunroom with wicker furniture
- 1 full bath, 1 two-piece bathroom
- DVD player and TV (no cable)
- 6 sets of cross-country skis and 3 pairs of snowshoes
Dominated by hardwoods with significant wetland areas, Hamilton Creek borders this property which offers coldwater fishing and pleasant scenery. Alongside fishing, hunting is also a permitted use on this property.
An attractive hardwood forest with a bloom of pleasant white trilliums in the spring. Whilte hunting is a permitted use on the property, there are no formally established trails.
This forest property consists of conifer plantations, and extensive wetland areas, and permitted uses include hunting, and fishing.