Farmers' markets across Grey are preparing to open for the 2019 season. With the exception of Owen Sound (which is open year-round) most markets will open in time for the Victoria Day weekend or shortly after, just in time for the first local harvests.
A 5-bedroom 19th century farmhouse nestled amongst rolling hills, picturesque meadows, & sprawling maples and pines. 20 wooded acres also feature a lovely pond & river. The house sleeps up to 16 and has everything you need for a relaxing getaway.
- century yellow-brick farmhouse
- sleeps up to 16 guests
- woodstove in kitchen, geothermal furnace
- 20 acre property, with trails, a pond, a stream, and backing onto a river
- 2 canoes, 2 kayaks, life jackets, and water shoes
- 5 bedrooms (queen bed in 4, bunk beds in 5th)
- a pull out in the den, pull out in the living room, and a day-bed in the upstairs hallway and kitchen.
- all linens and towels are provided.
- full kitchen with large & small appliances, all cookware and dishes
- living room, dining room, and upstairs den
- sunroom with wicker furniture
- 1 full bath, 1 two-piece bathroom
- DVD player and TV (no cable)
- 6 sets of cross-country skis and 3 pairs of snowshoes
Dominated by hardwoods with significant wetland areas, Hamilton Creek borders this property which offers coldwater fishing and pleasant scenery. Alongside fishing, hunting is also a permitted use on this property.
An attractive hardwood forest with a bloom of pleasant white trilliums in the spring. Whilte hunting is a permitted use on the property, there are no formally established trails.
This forest property consists of conifer plantations, and extensive wetland areas, and permitted uses include hunting, and fishing.