Calling all tourism champions! Grey County is offering you a chance to win $250 towards your registration to the province's tourism event of the year, the Ontario Tourism Summit, happening at Blue Mountain Resort, Monday, October 28 - Wednesday October 30, 2019. We will be selecting up to three entries for a prize of $250 each.
To enter, simply create a Facebook or Instagram post by August 19, 2019 that includes a photo of you in action at your tourism business, or your favourite Grey County tourism attraction. Include a caption about what's in your photo, why you want to attend the Summit and what you're looking forward to learning at the 2019 Annual Conference. Remember to include #TourismMattersInGrey in your post and tag and follow @VisitGrey on Instagram or Like our Facebook page.
- Follow @visitgrey on Instagram or Like our Facebook Page ·
- Create a Facebook or Instagram post that includes a photo of you in action at your tourism business, or your favourite Grey County tourism attraction and tell us why you want to attend the Ontario Tourism Summit and what you’re looking forward to learning at the conference. Don’t forget to use #TourismMattersInGrey and tag us in your post.
- Make sure you post by Monday August 19, 2019.
- Entries must be submitted on Instagram or Facebook and include a photo, text, and #TourismMattersInGrey per “entry criteria,” above.
- Only entries from businesses in Grey County will be accepted.
- Up to three entries will be randomly selected to receive $250 towards the $519 conference registration fee to attend the 2019 Ontario Tourism Summit.
- By entering this contest, you agree that Grey County can use the photo and text of the tweet you submit on visitgrey.ca/industry, in conference promotional materials, and for other uses.
About Ontario Tourism Summit:
This October, Grey County’s tourism businesses and leaders will take center stage when Ontario’s tourism industry convenes at the Blue Mountain Resort for Ontario Tourism Summit, Monday October 28 – Wednesday October 30, 2019. This 3-day event is a unique opportunity for you to network with industry colleagues from across the province as you gain new insights, explore trending topics and celebrate excellence at the Ontario Tourism Awards of Excellence Gala. Click here for the full program.
This is an event you do not want to miss. Enter to win and join Grey County and the province for the tourism industry event of the year – because #TourismMattersInGrey.