With only a couple weeks left until the big day, there is still time to find that locally made gift from one of Grey County's best!
1867 Ships & Shipwrecks of Canada's Great Lakes -
- Discover the exciting stories of several Canadian ships, including:
- The most visited shipwreck in all of the Great Lakes - The SWEEPSTAKES
- The shipwreck that set the Great Lakes abuzz when it was found in 1975
- A shallow water GHOST SHIP, unidentified for over 120 years, finally identified in 2016
- A steamship burned in 1867, but which rose from the ashes as a rebuilt vessel, only to become a major disaster in Georgian Bay five years later
- A ship, wrecked in Canada’s 50th year and found by scuba divers in Canada’s 100th year, which is one of the most tragic and amazing stories ever to come out of the Great Lakes
Join CRIS KOHL and JOAN FORSBERG, a husband-and-wife team of Great Lakes Maritime Historians, Authors, and Underwater Photographers, for this exciting FREE PROGRAM!
Wednesday, June 21 @ 7:00pm
Owen Sound & North Grey Union Public Library
824 1st Ave. West, Owen Sound, ON N4K 4K4
519-376-6623 ext. 0