A highlight reel of a few local-based products, businesses and experiences that make products great for stocking stuffers, hostess gifts or for someone special who loves all things local.
Cars & Coffee at Cobble Beach will take place Saturday morning from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. This allows individuals with vehicles 25 years and older that are vintage, exotic, and collectible to take part in this extraordinary automotive weekend. This is unlike Sunday’s Concours which is limited to a select group of vehicles with unique historical significance.
Saturday’s Cars & Coffee at Cobble Beach features a diverse group of vehicles that celebrate the spirit of the automotive enthusiast. Proud owners of beautiful collectible and exotic vehicles will awake early, shine their prized automobiles and drive to the Cobble Beach Golf Resort community to gather on the first fairway’s tee boxes & driving range for a cup or two of coffee.
Every Cars & Coffee entrant at Cobble Beach must go through a registration process. Showing a collectible car costs each entrant $15 per vehicle (includes 2 people), additional passengers are $5.00/each. All money received goes to Owen Sound Regional Hospital Foundation. This event is open to the first 150 registered vehicles.
Cars & Coffee at Cobble Beach is open to the public from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- All vehicles must stay in place until 3 pm.
- Gates open at 9:30 am for vehicle load in.
- All vehicles must be insured and driven into their parking position unaided.
- Vehicles are parked in the order that they enter the registration area. There is no preferred, reserved, club or specific parking.
- Once the vehicles are parked they will not be allowed to move position until 3 pm.
- Cars & Coffee at Cobble Beach reserves the right to refuse entrance to the show.
- Cars & Coffee at Cobble Beach is a pet free event.