Farmers' markets across Grey are preparing to open for the 2018 season. With the exception of Owen Sound (which is open year-round) most markets will open in time for the Victoria Day weekend or shortly after, just in time for the first local harvests!
Grey County's Farmers' markets are a great place to shop for local foods, pick up prepared foods for a take-out meal and meet local artists and craftspeople, as well. Some include live music and cooking demos! See more about all of our markets on their pages, linked below.
- Owen Sound Farmers' Market - Saturday mornings from 8:00am to 12:30pm year round
- Keady Market - Tuesday mornings 7am - 2pm; opening day May 15
- Southgate Community Farmers' Market - NEW! - Wednesday evenings 4pm - 8pm; opening day May 16
- Flesherton Farmers' Market - Saturdays at 8am; opening day May 19
- Thornbury Farmers' Market - Sundays 11am - 2pm; opening day May 20
- Meaford Farmers' Market - Fridays 3pm - 7pm; opening day June 1
- Eat Well Market in Hanover - Saturdays 9am - 1pm; opening day June 2
ALSO: Watch for a new Friday evening market to open in Williamsford later in the season.