Take your 2016 Saints & SInners: Bootleggers' Run passport map to member locations across Grey, Bruce and Simcoe counties for a chance to win great prizes, like a hands-on learn-to-brew lesson for two at Side Launch Brewing Company or cider-making at Coffin Ridge Boutique Winery! Collect 10 or more passport stickers from the 19 participating member locations by October 9 and return your map to a participating member to be entered in the draw.
Pick up a limited-edition growler jug (pictured) at participating member locations and re-fill the jug with beer or cider at the stops you visit.
Full prize details are below.
FIRST PRIZE: Value $700
- Winner’s choice of one (1) of the following two (2) experiences:
- a personal 2.5 hour tour and beer making experience for 2 with the brewmaster at Side Launch Brewing in Collingwood, or
- a personal 2.5 hour tour and cider-making experience at Coffin Ridge Winery in Annan
- overnight stay for 2 at Craigleith Manor Bed and Breakfast (must be redeemed by March 31, 2017)
- a $75 gift certificate from Bruce Wine Bar in Thornbury, plus winner’s choice of any two (2) additional Bruce Wine Bar branded merchandise items (i.e.: tee-shirt, ball cap)
- certificate for a tour and tasting for two (2) at Georgian Hills Vineyards in Victoria Corners including 2 flights of wine
- a gift basket of Saints & Sinners branded merchandise
SECOND PRIZE: Value $400
- Brewery tour for four (4) by Free Spirit Tours including return transportation from Collingwood or Blue Mountain to all three stops:
- a tasting for 4 at Side Launch Brewing
- a tour and tasting at Collingwood Brewery
- 1 flight of beer per person and fresh pretzels at Northwinds Brewhouse & Eatery
- a gift basket of selected merchandise from the three breweries
- 4 Saints & Sinners tee shirts and 4 tumblers
THIRD PRIZE (3 TO BE WON) Value (per prize package) $250
- A gift basket of Saints & Sinners branded merchandise with additional items from Saints & Sinners trail Participating Members including a copy of Saints & Sinners: The Story of Owen Sound: Canada's Last Dry City
Participants must be 19 or over. See full contest rules at www.saintsandsinnerstrail.com