After last year's bumpy start to the market season, with location changes, online ordering and curbside pickup, 2021 promises more traditional market experiences across Grey County.
Yes, enhanced COVID-19 safety protocols will still be in place. But most of our markets have returned to their regular operations and locations this year. Some may open a little later in the season, details are forthcoming.
Here's what can can share right now:
- Owen Sound Farmers Market – Saturdays, open year-round 8-12:30 Facebook
- Flesherton Farmers Market – opens Saturday May 29, 9-1 Facebook
- Thornbury Farmers Market – opens Sunday, May 30, 11-2 Facebook
- Eat Well Market (Hanover) – opens Saturday June 5, 9-1 Facebook
- Meaford Market Square – opens Friday June 18, 12-4, Facebook
- Meaford Market – Friday in-person pop-ups on July 16, July 30, September 3, and October 8, Facebook
- Southgate Market – Wednesdays, 4-7, Facebook
Please note the Keady Market will remain CLOSED for the season, and will be open for livestock auctions only.
We will watch for changes and update as soon as we have new information.