The general store was once the original big box retailer; only it came complete with gossip and a place to tie up your horse. In Grey County, the general store culture is still thriving today. They have reinvented themselves to be everything a modern retailer cannot be, which makes them so much fun, and delicious.
Greystone Retreat Luxury Vacation Rental:
- 5-bedroom, fully-equipped home on the shores of Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada about 1/2 way between Owen Sound and Wiarton
- Available year-round with seasonal rates
- Ideal for family gatherings, small reunions and get-togethers.
- A perfect place to celebrate, relax and enjoy your surroundings ... including a large fire pit on the shores of Georgian Bay
- A fabulous location for nature entusiasts (bird watching, hiking, star gazing, kayaking, canoeing, bicycling, snow shoe, cross country ski)
- Also suitable for small conferences, annual meetings and similar venues.
- Two other rentals on nearby properties -- an upper level 2-bedroom Annex and a budget-friendly 1-bedroom Bunkie
This clean, self-contained apartment is ideal for anyone wishing the hospitality of a B&B, yet enjoy the privacy that we offer.
Welcome to MURBOB PLACE WATERFRONT B & B "The Best Kept Secret"! Our beautiful hand crafted log home is located on the water, where Colpoys Bay meets Georgian Bay at the bottom of the Bruce Peninsula.
Longlane is a century farm home rooted on a rocky ridge & nestled into the forest edge near Skinner's Bluff on the Niagara Escarpment.